Sumsung Galaxy j7 nxt storage space problem

(Topic created on: 11-17-2022 08:56 PM)
Shivamkartik
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
I am facing very serious problem. 
My phone clean and clear .
Am store some photos and videos in internal storage on my phone .
My phone capacity is 16 GB Ram 2 GB
I am not understan why this problem creat because am not store any overload files. 
Overload apps are not installed. 
Please solve this problem. 

7 Comments
SwarnimTiwari
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
You need to clear out the cache files and cache memory from recovery mode then your device will free the space that is capture by these unwanted files.👍
Shivamkartik
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy J
Maine sab khuch kar liya but khuchh nahi hota thoda sa space aata hai phir khuchh din me full ho jata hai
0 Likes
Robin_Gupta
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Move all your application to SD card.. this will help you for free some space in phone memory...
0 Likes
Shivamkartik
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy J
Only downloaded apps hi sd card me move ho rahi hai aur mere phone me 6 apps download hai jo sabhi sd card me hi hai
Yahi to problem hai ki maine sabhi kosis kar li but problem solve hi nahi ho rahi hai
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Step 1: Uninstall Unwanted Apps and Games.
Step 2: Clear Cache and data of heavy application to clear storage. Please follow the below steps:

A: Clear App data: From Settings, swipe to and tap Apps. Select the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, tap Clear data, and then tap OK. This will completely wipe the app and reset it to the original settings.

B: Clear an App's cache: From Settings, swipe to and tap Apps. Select the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

Step 3: Move Apps to SD Card.
Step 4: Delete or Move Offline Maps to the SD Card.
Step 5: Delete Unnecessary WhatsApp Media files.
Step 6: Cleanup Media Files and Download Folder.
Step 7: Change Camera Storage to SD Card.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask question).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
I need to more storage
0 Likes
aguu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J