Original topic:

Speaker isn't working in my old J7 Prime.

(Topic created on: 07-06-2021 09:31 AM)
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
So from yesterday my J7 Prime's loud speaker isn't working properly. I mean it's working fine whenever someone calls me, I can hear the Ringtone clearly. But the loud speaker isn't working while using other apps such as YouTube, MX Player, while playing gallery videos, listening to whatsapp statues/ music. 

I'm not sure whether it's an internal problem or a software problem cause the loud speaker is working perfectly but only while Ringing the call Ringtone. 

Can someone please help me out. 🙁
Or should I visit service center? 

9 Comments
Galaxy J
It is probably a software glitch , Try restarting the device ,if that doesn't work then once reset your device
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
Restart your device and try again. Try to clean the speaker.
Galaxy J
1. Did you check the media volume?
2. Is the headphone jack working properly? I mean, it can think the headphone is still Inserted while it's not.
3. Someone was saying that it may be due to liquid damage on reddit.
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
1. Media volume ঠিক আছে.
2. Headphone jack এর ta check korbo tahole ( service center a নিয়ে গিয়ে, বাড়িতে to হবে না 😅 )
3. Liquid damage নয়, কারন সেদিন phone ta কোনরকম Liquid er touch এ আসেনি. 🤔
Heheboi
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
1. Go to volume settings and check if media volume is full. This could be the main problem if you can hear ringtone but not media content.
2.Try cleaning the speaker.
3. Try this app to clean speaker in case of liquid damage. I tried it but as i didn't have any liquid damage i don't know if it works but it has good rating and a lot of downloads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boedec.hoel.speaker.cleaner.remove.water
4. Try restarting device, if problem still persist try powering off device and then turn it back on after sometime.
5. If nothing worked just backup all your data and then reset your device.
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
rashid23
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Samsung Galaxy m20 main kitne bit ka displays hai
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
8 bit display hain.

10 bit displays sirf bohot zyada mehenge phones mai hote hain....
0 Likes
rashid23
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Thank you very much
0 Likes