Original topic:

Software update

(Topic created on: 09-29-2021 04:41 PM)
V25
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
The SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE help line today has assured me with a guarantee of rolling out a PIE UPDATE for my SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Max. I am posting this on the name of God. 🙂🙂
9 Comments
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
Even if you ask for android 12 update for j7 max they will say it will come as next update.
Kük05
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
😄😄
0 Likes
V25
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
No, never they will do it. The service personnel has told me just now that I am eligible to get only 2 major updates after and from the date of purchase. I have already received android 8 . Now I will soon receive android 9. Ok? If you have any doubt , please contact SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE regarding this issue.
0 Likes
V25
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
IT'S NOT A NORMAL CONVERSATION. AND I HAVE FAITH ON THAT RECORDED CONVERSATION. PUT IT INTO YOUR BRAIN. OK? It's a question of GOODWILL for SAMSUNG.
0 Likes
Devil6666
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
No bro you will never get pie update, if your phone is eligible for android 9 then update should have come in 2019. If you want android 9, then you can manually install it in your phone with the help of youtube, but I warn you this will hamper your phone's security.
0 Likes
Galaxy J
Let me clear this out, you will not receive Android 9 update in your device. That just said that for the sake of customer satisfaction.
V25
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Look, it's not a normal conversation. But a recorded one. Ok? And now it's your matter. Belief or unbelief. That person have noted my device model number and purchase date. If all will go in vain, anyone can take legal steps on cheating. So, let's look forward what will be going to happen.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Yes that's what no one take legal action. Therefore they say anything. You are talking about recorded calls, we have screenshot proofs. (Eg- one samsung employee promised that gyroscope would be added in a device, which does not have gyroscope).

Samsung employees can say anything, don't believe them.
0 Likes
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

Any update regarding information will be notified in the Samsung Members app under the notice section. You can also check for updates manually by using these given steps: Update device software (If available): Settings > Software update > Download and install.

Note: Please ensure that your mobile device has enough storage space at the time of update.  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes