Original topic:

J6 One UI 2.0 with android 10 Update

(Topic created on: 06-30-2020 11:56 PM)
AbhishekBanerjee
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
This post is dedicated to them who are complaining or going to complain by today about new update. Yes I do agreed latest update makes system a bit laggy as of now. But for your info there is a thing called KERNEL which basically connects between hardware and software And it takes few hours (to days) of time to cope up with new software.
And in between making the exact connection, between hardware and software the phone may become laggy/hot/ huge battery drain. Most of time after few days all things became normal. But if still some bugs exist company will provide some fix within a quarter to resolve those issues. 

Thanks.
Sorry if this post make you any mislead.( Post is made for informing to those who don't have any idea about this backend process)
22 Comments
satvikpandita
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Nice info 👍
Galaxy J
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
and by the way all time Samsung don't provide buggy updates only people's brings that by mistakes as an example people's simply update that big os by mobile data or wifi where actual and only recommended procedure is to flash that firmware by Odin or smart switch or through authorized Samsung service center especially when a big os update or new ui interface comes...thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch that people's can get software hole free highest performance of devices but people doing same mistakes repeatedly and facing different types of issues in same type of devices by same software ....i allaways maintain it so my s9 in one ui 2.1 as well as old note 3 also working like champ no issues till now ......sometimes software itself has bugs ...to overcome those software holes present in software, regular security patch arrives ,but it doesn't mean that people brings more glitches and bugs over that software by totally wrong procedure of update which is never ever been recommended or procedure for any big os update
Galaxy J
OTA is totally perfect as far my knowledge. but yes clean flash is obviously 100 times better than patching a new OS to older one chances are really high for lagging or First installation issues with this OTA method. one clean factory reset is also recommended if someone update his/her phone via OTA. but not possible for all , I guessed so.

and also thanks for providing your valuable feedback too. hope someone will also get help from this :)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
yes .....but see networking system doesn't work like this way ..I have seen it before also that in other device if you update software or security patch through mobile data or wifi then most of times no problem will be there but in Samsung devices it's creating different different issues sometimes....it's because Samsung device needs super strong wifi without single fluctuate stands ...if it's fluctuate little then most of the times it gives incomplete software updates by damaging software side..then also users can install it but it leads to typical issues like ui lag,high battery drain, poor gaming experience, ghost touch, brightness or display colour banding like issues etc ....so many people perform a factory reset to clear those glitches came from updates but it can't helps to remove all software holes ....so better to flash any big software gives a super performing device
0 Likes
imransam
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
👍👍
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
but most of the people don't have such options, and i think majority of people update via mobile data or wifi, and , also on update page recommended the wifi instead of mobile data means, this is also recommended by Samsung.
Galaxy J
Yup man you're correct !! OTA is recommended process by company itself.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
most of the people can't do all time I agree ....but in major update case must recommended is to flash firmware which is better....service center provides it ....it's absolutely free within warranty period of devices otherwise it will take rupees 236 only....and i think only 2 major updates are there..so people can easily manage it....ask any developer team then you will find they are preferring smart switch..which is also acceptable procedure,,strong wifi also. ...but never mobile data .as system updates need stable carrier to install
0 Likes