Original topic:

Gallery app not working

(Topic created on: 11-15-2023 07:27 PM)
Sumanth_Prince
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hi! My phone is samsung galaxy m34 5g in my phone Photos not visible in gallery app so in order to show I have images I have attached Google gallery app screenshot😅 so please solve my problem,I also have even tried clearing cache and restarting phone but it didn't work, so please solve this 

0 Likes
13 Comments
ㄴJayeshㄱ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
No problem boi anytime
If u like the solution u can accept this but pressing on those three dots near my comment
Thank you
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

1) The picture is not shown/deleted with occurring loading popup when it is selected in the Gallery app.

2) After taking a picture, the image file looks broken in the Gallery app (If the picture file is selected, then it is shown normally in detailed view).

If the some of app’s access permission settings for all file access are disabled (Off) in the settings, the pictures taken or downloaded images may not be shown normally in the Gallery app.

Please turn on the following apps for all files accessed in the settings, and restart the phone. It can be worked normally: Path: Settings > Apps > More options(…) > Special access > All files access > Turn on ‘Download Manager’, ‘Media’, ‘MTP application’, ‘MTP Host’ > Restart the phone.

If the pictures taken or downloaded images are not shown properly even after turning on the apps for all file access and restarting the phone, please try restarting the phone after taking the pictures.

If the issue still persists kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you 😊 for your help.
0 Likes
Surendhiran
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
I still see the same issue for me... all the photos were able to seen by photos app but gallery app itself broken please some one help me on the same
0 Likes