Original topic:

problems while playing media on the device

(Topic created on: 03-10-2018 08:40 PM)
jenquadz
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy C
I do have a problem playing videos and songs on this device. When I plug in my earphones there is no audio output but it indicates that the media is playing. secondly about playing a video, the fps is too slow like it's almost slowed down to half and no audio output at that time. finally while playing on YouTube, the fps decreases same as like from the earlier statement. at times there is no sync in audio and video output while playing a movie clip and at times the video doesn't play. all this errors occurred after the update. please look into this matter about fixing these bugs.
0 Likes
3 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy C
Thank you for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to offer some troubleshooting steps to overcome the issue:
1) Navigate to Settings >> Sounds & Vibrations >> Sound Quality & Effects >> Disable UHQ Upscaler.
2) Navigate to Settings >> Apps >> Press on three dots >> Reset App Preferences.
3) Run your device in Safe Mode to check the issue.
4) Keep updating the device if any available.
5) Take full data back up and reset the device.
In case if the issue persists, We would request you to provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
kishorevasanth
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
i too had the same problem ... but its ok now after getting my phone factory reset..
0 Likes
Tanmay65
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy C
this can be resolved if you open settings then DISPLAY then change screen mode to basic.
Now play a video and check
0 Likes