Original topic:

making fun of us

(Topic created on: 08-20-2020 03:32 PM)
Birnsl21
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Is samsung company having fun with galaxy A20S users? Like what they are saying about the features in update, basically it's not appearing. we, the galaxy a20s users can't use game launcher, can't use game optimisation service ( even after installing it), can't use some apps that other galaxy users can use. I mean why? we bought cheap phones that's why? if it's then why the hell did you release cheap phones in the market if you can't let us use some necessary apps? Is it our fault to buy these models? I think u guys are making fool around us by showing attractive promos and features, when almost nothing is provided by your company to use it like other users are using their galaxy phones. By doing these, you guys are losing your market values and appreciations and fan followers. trust me. Please, still there are lots time to make other models user satisfied, do something about it.
Thanks but no thanks after all. 
4 Comments
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
send the feedback brother to Samsung
0 Likes
Birnsl21
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
how? i don't know how to give that feedback. can u please tell me?
0 Likes
Vicky_A52
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
wait for the next update
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Well, this is natural for any company to provide less features in cheaper devices. They are providing everything necessary for the proper working of the device. If you want more features, you need to pay more. 

0 Likes