Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

battery draining

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 02:01 PM)
pkv3218
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Having more app in phone uses more battery means the draining rate of battery becomes faster .is it true ????or hypothesis????
Please help me 
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy A
Yes. logically, i would like to explain this.
A lot of apps will surely consume a lot of space in your device. Suppose you have 60–70 apps out of which 18–25 apps need regular synchronization for update and notifications.

So, for notifying the feeds these apps run on background even if you have closed all of them. And background update needs data as well as battery.

So, more apps means more are the cases of background running and update. And accordingly it will consume battery proportionally.

Hope this answer will help you. In case your query is still around, you can comment or ask new questions.

Galaxy A
It's better to turn off the notifications of the apps which you don't use and also hinder them from running in background and using mobile data.
0 Likes
pkv3218
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
as you said i have done it ...like putting app on sleep after using ...and background battery usage i restricted but all this did not make any change in the draining rate ..but when i uninstalled all the app ..now my draining rate decreased dratically
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy A
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Battery-life-is-taking-a-toll/td-p/7053702

Go to above link and follow the steps as suggested by Mr. Ehsank. It will definitely improve battery life.

I am using galaxy A50 with almost 119 apps total but still i am getting a sot of 7 hrs +.

Screenshot_20210206-140910_Nova Launcher_24098.jpg

pkv3218
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
thank you dear
pkv3218
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
thank you very much dear