Original topic:

WORST UPDATE EXPERIENCE FROM SAMSUNG !

(Topic created on: 02-05-2024 01:23 PM)
Billayswar
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
It is our blunder mistake in our life that we use Samsung Smartphones as there is no such other better option to choose another as our belovable smartphone.That's why always Samsung has grabbed this opportunity to seal a spot in this competitive technological field in the world.We always face the worst update experience from it as most of our users belong to Samsung Mid Range Category.It hurts us the most as not enough money belongs to us and we choose this mid range smartphones deliberately.We never grab premium and essential features like Premium Range category smartphones.The updates which we get that is absolutely nothing as an update however it causes so much disturbances and bugs which leads to the death of our valuable smartphones.I will never choose Samsung as my most preferable & belovable smartphone after this.It is my 1st & last to use Samsung Smartphone.Mid Range Category users are the most affected under the worst update policy from Samsung.
7 Comments
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Best experience of phone, features and software updates in my flagship S22 plus. Don't know about lower midrange more but really features are good than other phones.
0 Likes
Billayswar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes my bro because you belong Premium Segment Category but this experience is not for all of us.Mid Range Category users are the most unluckiest for Samsung.
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I have A54 too which is upper midrange phone. Very good phone. I know samsung gives less features in midrange but compare to other companies one ui is far better.
0 Likes
Billayswar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
@kuldipindia When I bought Galaxy A51 Samsung promised for Quarterly update then after few month they chaged their update policy and suddenly degraded it from Quarterly to Bi-Annual.It hurts me most till now.So I do not want to buy another flagship one.A51 will be my First & Last product from Samsung.
0 Likes
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Samsung gives updates most of times regularly as i experienced in my 15 years of samsung products. Before samsung i used nokia which was giving only 1 update per year so bad experience.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Seems like you have been using Samsung from long time. I do believe Samsung gives lots of headache and does unethical activities, but if you are so **bleep** victim then just go for another brand. You post your words your pain is not going to change anything
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we want to inform you that the software update is developed to enhance the performance or stability of the smartphone and it is fully tested in different stages, in case there is any kind of issue that occurs after the update then we are always helping our customers. However, we are taking your valuable feedback regarding this.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes