Original topic:

Software glitch

(Topic created on: 08-27-2023 05:38 AM)
Ands07
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Some applications and web browsing are not working while the mobile data is on and when we put it on flight mode after that the applications is working and specially Samsung apps are not working Pinterest, Paytm and Spotify .
0 Likes
3 Comments
umesh30
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
I think it's a network connectivity related problem... Try reset network Settings and restart the phone...
0 Likes
Ands07
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Bhai y sb krke dekh liya h and mere area me 5G support krta h aur sister k s22 ultra me wahi sim se koi problem nhi h but A03s me h use krne pr
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We understand your concern and would like to request you kindly follow the basic steps to overcome the issue:-

Clear app cache through Device care:
Path: Settings>Tap on Device Care>Tap on Storage>Tap on CLEAN NOW.

Check-in Safe Mode:
You can enter Safe Mode by pressing the Power key, touching and holding the Power off icon, and then touching the Safe Mode icon.
Exit safe mode:
Simply restart your phone and it will reboot normally.

Update software on the device (if available):
Settings > Software update > Download and install > Software update > Download > Install now.
Note: Your phone will restart after the update is installed.

Reset settings
How to reset: Settings > General Management >Factory reset.
Reset settings: Reset all settings to their default.
Factory data reset: Reset your device to its factory default settings. This will erase all data, including files and downloaded apps.

In case the issue still occurs. Please visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link:
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

For further assistance, please feel free to contact us back any time.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes