Original topic:

Serious software issues detected

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 12:30 AM)
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hi there...!!!,, Few hours back arround 19:45 IST I have updated my galaxy A71 smartphone security patch level April 1, 2021... . But after updating whenever I'm switching on my device a pop-up message is displaying with The title "SERIOUS SOFTWARE ISSUES DETECTED WHILE STARTUP" can anyone help me why it's showing...??? or anyone else have faced the same issues...???

I have checked the software update it's showing my phone is up to date though I'm not facing any problem as of while using the device... . But I want to know the cause please help me out... . Thank you... .
56 Comments
maliharesh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
A10sScreenshot_20230413-182230_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
wait for your next software update it'll be resolved automatically... . It should be atleast... .

In the meantime you can report it to Samsung for further assistance... .
0 Likes
Rudy3524
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Can anyone help me?I am getting the above message every time after I restart the phone
Phone is A14 5g
Model name is SM-A146B/DS1709298580575.jpg
0 Likes
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Nothing serious about you'll get this pop-up message until you recieve the next update... . It happens when you update your device specially after purchasing... . You can use your phone without any problem... . It'll be fixed on it's own in next update... .
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Having said that I'll suggest report a bug on Samsung member app and register your problem... . But you've to wait until you recieve next update... .
Rudy3524
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Thanks for the help👍
Spacewalk100
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
You're welcome... .