Original topic:

Screen bleeding issue

(Topic created on: 02-20-2021 10:15 AM)
adityasung
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

Worst experience ever, I purchased Samsung M21 on 24 Sep 2020 after 5 months the screen started bleeding purple and it is spreading continuously .I remember that I didn't drop my phone and nothing especial thing has been performed over phone like additional pressure over screen and now the service center is charging me with Rs. 4000. I heard the display of Samsung is best and phone is very reliable and durable in terms of quality but this experience has changed my perspective.

It must be the quality has tremendously decreased and it should be "Replaced at least if the product is in Warrantee Period".

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-19 at 12.30.15.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-02-19 at 12.30.14.jpeg

22 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Did you use sanitizer or any liquid on your device? And it's warranty and not guarantee. And accidental damage is not covered under warranty.
0 Likes
adityasung
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

No there was no liquid, I was using on that day and I especially take precaution while using phones as well this is not any accidental damage it look like this set having some issue itself.

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This is not due to and quality issues because most people who face this issue had either used any kind of cleaning liquid or had accidental damage.
0 Likes
cpkaneria
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
looks like your smartphone fallen down
adityasung
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Nope, not fallen down. I am taking more precaution on this. And I have mentioned also its not yet fallen down, from day 1 taking more precautions for this set as I am currently using two sets my older set I am using more so that's why little surprising.

0 Likes
cpkaneria
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
this issue generally occurs due to more stress on screen or fallen down
0 Likes
adityasung
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

I am quite surprise and seriously feeling the same issue is present in new sets of Samsung. It is very disappointing.

0 Likes
adityasung
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Any replacement policy is available.. For these kind of issues..?

0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Do you play games? As the position of that screen breeding is exactly the position of any games joystick.
Because of heavy pressure on screen this may happen.
0 Likes