Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
Sorry fot the inconvenance. Be assure below steps will solve the issueregarding heating issue:-
1) Turn off WI-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth etc :-swipe down the notification panel > Turn off WI-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and other connectivity features,
2) Decrease the screen brightness:- Decrease it from notification panel.
3) Close background running apps,
For battery issue follow the below steps:-
1) Perform Battery Optimisation:- Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory,
2) If issue has not been resolved then turn off bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot, NFC etc,
3) Kindly check whether mobile network fluctuates frequently or network signal is low in your area. In both cases battery will drain considerably fast.
4) Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode (If available).
If issue still persist please do send the log file via, Samsung member > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports > Select Symptom category. So that we can provide you the better assistance.(Note:-You are requested to send it within 15 minutes of problem occur).
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support