Original topic:

Samsung A30 GPS problem

(Topic created on: 04-15-2019 03:47 PM)
Gail08
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I just bought a samsung galaxy A30 and whenever I use google maps and waze it shows the incorrect location and it doesnt start when I drive, the pin gets stuck on the same location where I turned on my app. It also says an error searching for GPS or NO GPS. I have tried EVERYTHING. Restart my phone, clear cache, uninstall/install apps etc! Nothing works. I've searched the internet and apparently, all A30 users have the same issue with GPS. Samsung, i think u need to recall your A30 models. Im goin back to carrefour and will let them replace this phone. 😣

15 Comments
aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
try to turn on ur mobile data and turn on the location settings of the device. time to first fix always takes time but with use of a gps thru mobile data.. then it will help you.
0 Likes
Gail08
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
did that. and same issue, I am on mobile data when driving. Turn off and on the location, it still didnt work. the pin still stuck on the same location while im moving. 😑
gulam07
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
yes is big problm bro jps not good working
sohailAsad
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
i m also face to this problem.. but 4 time i m going to servise center sharjah they are not solve my problem
nicortinez1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Did you solve the isue? Im having the same truble on my new a30.

Hellion21st
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Software update bro they fixed the issues : network, gps, ui lag, and stability of the device overall. 

0 Likes
noseratio
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Same problem on A20 and there's a workaround, although an imperfect one:

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/bug-report-GPS-is-unusable-on-Galaxy-A20-model-SM-A205Y...

0 Likes
Malik99
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
facing same problem on A30
kimoto75
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

J'ai le même problème. Mais lorsque je redémarre le téléphone, tout marche parfait! Je pense que le problème réside dans la décoonexion du gps, il ne reprend plus après jusqu'au redémarrage

0 Likes