Original topic:

Fingerprint sensor

(Topic created on: 09-13-2022 01:57 PM)
R_a_s_s
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
How useless it a32 sensor is...... I can't even explain.....
Sometimes it don't even happen even after 4times.......and if ur ultrasonic waves can't pass through scree guards then y u have to keep ultrasonic....... Keep like normal phones...... Or else make screen guards which can allow ultra sonic waves....... How can u expect us to not put screen guard....... If the display breaks will u give us another for free
11 Comments
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Same is with everyone.. (but not me )..
In-display Fingerprint is slow 🐌...
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Why not you ? 🤔
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
M30s fingerprint is in back panel.. 👻
And btw.. i dnt use locks.. 😝
So not me..
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Ooo 🤣
ANSHIKA56
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Lol
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Isn't the fingerprint sensor on the A32 supposed to be optical and not ultrasonic.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
You have optical sensor and yes Samsung's optical sensors are slow compared to the competition.
FTHAT1234
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Sir/Mam, U disable the fingerprint animation and register the same finger thrice and also remove face unlock u will have faster fingerprint..After doing this please make sure to reply, so that if it is helpful others may also apply it to their devices. THANK U.
0 Likes
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
First things first,
Afaik A32 should have an in-display optical fp scanner. Ultra sonic fp scanner is a flag ship / expensive feature
You need to cover almost whole fp scanner area for the scanner to work.
If you have recently install screen guard, try to re-register your fingers.
You should keep in mind that few screen guard block visible light or polarize the light passing through them when viewing from certain angle. Also there are matte screen guards also. These types of screen guard will definitely disturb the scanner. The fp scanner won't work.

To increases speed,
- go to settings,
- find fingerprint app - com.samsung.android.biometrics.app.setting, Change Battery usage settings to Unrestricted
- turn off any animation/transition effects from Biometric settings