Original topic:

Android 10 on A50: issue and my experience.

(Topic created on: 05-26-2020 05:02 AM)
SamA50f
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Hello everyone, i have update my a50 indian version in this morning and this is what i have noticed:

1) Charging is a little bit slow but i can say that is not so a problem!

2) My problem to keyboard during the charge and touchscreen problems are solved thanks to the update! 

3) It's a very pleasure to see dark mode and the animations of this new update. 

4) Camera is downgraded to 16 Megapixel but actually is an improving! Yes,cause i think camera caught less light in this way and photos have better quality.

5)Heating problem especially with videos and games.

6) There is the possibility to record the screen! (Finally).

7) Touchscreen is very improved. Is very fast!

8)The performance are improved causa of the animations that are very light.

9) Better management of devices linked with bluetooth. 

So guys i want to say that there aren't important bugs and this update is not useless! If you have received it let's go to update the smartphone. 

I hope this review has been useful.

Bye.

7 Comments
HarshShinde
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I didn't recieve any update yet!!🥺🥺
SamA50f
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
if you have indian version device wait for these days otherwise you have to check when your country will release the update. i think in these days all devices will have the update. the roll out is just started.
Don't worry .😉
HarshShinde
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
never mind!....just received the update!....🥳🥳
SamA50f
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
yes good🤣🥳🥳
0 Likes
ballyz1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I just updated my A50 an hour back and it seems like that the charging has become extremely slow. Taking around 7 minutes to charge 1%. don't know what to do now
SamA50f
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
i don't know, is very strange because for me is only little bit slow and actually in the night the problem of drain battery is solved. Try to wait 2 days for seeing if the problem is fixed automatically but don't worry because there is upcoming update (May security patch) that would solve the problems linked to the battery.
0 Likes
gauravgholave
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
go to camera setting and chose resolution to full instead of 16:9..it will make 25mp front camera