Original topic:

A70

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 12:51 AM)
MohammedIAA
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I have a problem to make smart view 
When I make mirror screen the look is like a desktop look and I can't see my media in the device 
4 Comments
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Can you please clarify it?
0 Likes
MohammedIAA
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Well ... I will clarify more ... I have a TV screen and I have my phone .... when I turn on the smart view feature ..... I turn on my phone screen for a moment and then it disappears so my background appears on the screen and there are two buttons I could not press on from the remote or from The phone .... one of them is a settings button and the second I don't know, but its shape is 9 squares ... I hope that my problem will be solved 😊
bb91_SA71
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
On your phone go to Settings and then scroll down to About Phone and in there click on Software Information then click on Build Number about 7 times (don't worry a little countdown will tell you how more times to click it) and that'll give you Developer Options and they should be switched on automatically. In Developer Options scroll down to Networking and toggle Authorise Wireless Display Devices on and then try and make a new connection to Screen Share and it should connect and when it does you can toggle Authorise Wireless Display Devices off again and switch off the Developer Options and that's it your screen sharing should be up
0 Likes
Ashraf00
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
same problem i tried everything and nothing work
0 Likes