Original topic:

A53 5G touch sensitivity issues.

(Topic created on: 12-03-2022 06:03 PM)
Dhritiman_Das
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Already received Android 13 update in Indian A53 5G model but still no improvement on touch sensitivity issue. Touch sometimes do not responds well while typing or while doing some onscreen tasks. 😔
Does anyone facing the same issue?
7 Comments
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I did face
Camera flash problem blurry when I took closeup photos these r the problem I m facing from a53 5g
And slso typing problem
0 Likes
anandushaji44
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Settings - Display - Turn on touch sensitivity
0 Likes
Dhritiman_Das
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Already did but still no luck
Ehsan88
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

I have the same problem. Before updating to android 13 it was an all time problem but now it happens while charging. The phone is 1 month old. 

0 Likes
Dhritiman_Das
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
😔 really sad to hear.. #samsungteam we bought our devices with expectation which fails like this & we end up loosing lum sum amnt on such mid range devices.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Abhilash76
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes same issues
0 Likes