Original topic:

Touch Sensitivity Issue on Galaxy A21s

(Topic created on: 06-02-2022 03:12 PM)
jkritesh26
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My handset is Galaxy A21s having issue with touch. My touch is not working properly with screen protector. Whole screen and mostly the corner of display is less responsive but its work perfectly fine without screen protector. So i thought my screen protector was not good that why i replaced it with new one. Like that i replaced my screen protector many times with many types of screen protector. But then to same issue is still happening, although it works perfectly fine without screen protector. Also my uncle bought the same model smartphone and the same problem is happening with my uncle too. After all this i visited to authorized service center there's executive told your smartphone is fine. Due to screen protector all this happening. Now i don't know screen protector is necessary for every user how can i avoid as i proctect the display from damages. Then my friend  told me same issue is happened with me then i enabled a touch sensitivity under display setting, after that everything working perfectly fine. So i checked setting and this option is not available for this model Galaxy A21s why? As most of the user uses screen protector and this should be made available for all model. It is very disappointing that i spend 16,000 Rs and other lower models have this option. So it's a request to samsung to please provide updates for touch sensitivity of display on this device too as early as possible🙏.

11 Comments
SsoumyaRanjan
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yes bro same problem here with me
jkritesh26
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks for your response 👍
0 Likes
goathead
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
My phone also had same problem . I changed the screen protector and its working fine now . However there are minor glitches
jkritesh26
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Does Your Camera Side Potion Work Properly?
0 Likes
goathead
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yeah it works fine for now
goathead
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Do you have sime problem in it ?
jkritesh26
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes, slightly my camera side portion is less responsive even after replacing screen protector. May i know what kind of protector do you use ?
0 Likes
goathead
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Just a normal one
jkritesh26
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I got Android 12 update but you still not push update for touch sensitivity for screen protector. I don't know why ? Your team can fix this issue happening on all these models (Galaxy A21s) just by releasing a feature called touch sensitivity. Every Samsung Smartphone have that feature even low end handset, then why this model doesn't have.
0 Likes