Original topic:

Issues With Galaxy A33 5G

(Topic created on: 04-29-2023 08:48 PM)
DEMONCOD3
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Using the A33 5G for six months now and I've noticed some issues with the device. First of all, the touch sensitivity seems to be overly sensitive, And some times the fingerprints also not registering especially if you have a screen protector applied. This can also lead to ghost touches, which can be frustrating when trying to use the phone. 

Additionally, I've found that the battery life of the A33 is not as long-lasting after the ONE Ui 5.1 updates. It seems to drain more quickly than before.

Overall, while the A33 has some good features, these issues with touch sensitivity and battery life are frustrating.

7 Comments
emarld_22
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Yes its true my friend has A33 5G and facing too much issues since the day he purchased it.
Akashu18
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I've purchased this device last week and i've found out that It doesn't have AOD feature. I'm having trouble getting the notifications while screen is locked. Are u facing the same issue?
DEMONCOD3
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
It is worth noting that even Samsung's lower-priced smartphone series, such as the GALAXY, M, and F, come equipped with Always On Display (AOD) features.

Samsung devices are not the best value for money as they do not prioritize customer experience as much as they should.
0 Likes
Akashu18
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Even A30 had AOD which
I purchased in 2019
0 Likes
DEMONCOD3
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
It's disappointing to see that Samsung's A33 & A34 phone, priced above 25k, lacks the features and accessories that competitors are offering at a lower price point. Even more concerning is the fact that Samsung has implemented a water notch, which is not be as appealing to consumers compared to other options available on the market.
0 Likes
KiranDhimal
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes, I have also same type of issue. I have purchased this phone 4 months earlier, and now its started problems, touch sensitive... sometimes screen touch not worked, ghost touches... Heating issue and mic is not working properly on call spacially speaker mode
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

When you scan your fingerprints on the device, be aware of the following conditions that may affect the feature’s performance:

• The fingerprint recognition sensor recognizes fingerprints. Ensure that the fingerprint recognition sensor is not scratched or damaged by metal objects, such as coins, keys, and necklaces.

• The screen protector supplied with the device may cause the fingerprint recognition sensor to malfunction. Remove the screen protector to improve fingerprint sensitivity.

• Ensure that the fingerprint recognition area and your fingers are clean and dry.

• The device may not recognize fingerprints that are affected by wrinkles or scars.

• The device may not recognize fingerprints from small or thin fingers.

• If you bend your finger or use a fingertip, the device may not recognize your fingerprints. Make sure to cover the entire fingerprint recognition sensor with your finger.

• To improve recognition performance, register fingerprints of the hand used most often to perform tasks on the device.

• In dry environments, static electricity can build up in the device. Avoid using this feature in dry environments or before using the feature, discharge static electricity by touching a metal object.
Note: You should make sure to use the highest central parts of fingerprint or the most curved part of fingerprint when you register or scan fingerprint

Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes