Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A50 network problem vs Realme C2

(Topic created on: 02-21-2020 06:37 PM)
sayanm50
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
Why always we have to face network problem in new generation Samsung phones? Is it hardware problem or software?

You can see signal strength difference 
21 Comments
mrrrinal
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
-110 dbm and asu30 ka matlab?
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Signal Strength
0 Likes
RvSingh007
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
it's because of SAR limit.
other companies don't care about it except Apple and Samsung...
other companies don't care about health too much.
it's one of the reason i purchased samsung.
Solution
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
look at the variation of db and A S U in both cases , samsung getting better quality network strength

In LTE networks, A S U maps to RSRP (reference signal received power, see TS 36.133, sub-clause 9.1.4). The valid range of A S U is from 0 to 97. For the range 1 to 96, A S U maps to

(A S U - 143) < dBm ≤ ( A S U - 140).

in Your case at -116 dBm its 24 A S U but realme at -110 dBm is 30 A S U , so samsung network strength is better than realme 2nd reason samsung is better here at this reading because 24 A S U is better than 30 A S U to connect more towers than realme as its rate is much faster than realme here , less the A S U value greater to connect more BTS
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
ha ha bro, better get your fact correct. 24 a s u can never be better than 30 a s u.

A S U and db are related to each other. Higher db means lower signal strength and Higher A S U means higher signal quality

don't spread misconception. You are wrong. You never understood what A S U means
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
really ... lolz read the sentence less the a s u than what i wrote .. read the fact better ..

is it says signal strength or Connect ???

i think you need to grow up , signal strength never measured by a s u , it measured by decibal value .. a s u for the trijunction or X value towers

less the a s u value resolves interconnectivity of multiple BTS to reduce noise aka jitter aka drop possibility so that Dead zone users not to face call drops etc in a multipath reception area ( in direct textbook words )

thanks

lolz
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro cite the reference and i think you need to revisit your college day by growing younger.
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
lolz now you are talking about references

goto any engineering college library than ask them to provide books on next gen communication and read them

specially the SERVICE CONTOURS what arbitary things does
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro you are confused. better understand. You yourself have quoted the formula for converting db into a s u.

Higher A S U means higher chances to connect to tower nearby reflecting higher signal quality
0 Likes