Original topic:

Network issues on Samsung galaxy a53 5g

(Topic created on: 06-27-2022 05:27 PM)
mhaRajShiva
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Why my Samsung galaxy a53 5g facing issues on mobile data speed sometimes its ok but sometimes it's horrible to load a website and download important files is this a software problem 

My brother use Realme that's phones internet works pretty fast I think compared to my A53 5G
8 Comments
ma53
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes
ma53
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same problem
Rajil_21
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Iam not facing any issues in my A53.....its works perfectly fine internet speed and also network reception
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Kindly restart your smartphone once and also re-insert your SIM card.
Check device network in an open area: Kindly check your device in a different location/network coverage area.

Check device network mode settings
Please follow the below steps.
Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Connections.
Step3: Tap on Mobile networks.
Step4: Tap on network mode SIM1 or SIM2.
Step5: Select network mode.
Note: We recommend setting device network mode as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

Kindly do check the same SIM card in another phone or another SIM card on the same phone to verify the issue.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused, to understand your issue better we would like to Call you and take remote ofyour device along with our R&D team.

We request you to kindly share your contact details with the preferred date and time of calling

Phone number :

Preferred date of Calling:

Preferred time of calling:

Thank you for writing to us.

0 Likes
CityWest
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Having similar issue. Samsung A53 connected to USB-C Ethernet Adapter is still capped at 250Mbps.  Even though the link is 1 Gbps, tested good on other A53 devices.

0 Likes
ShaniDeshwal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi,

Is there any solution to all these issues?

0 Likes
MaheshKG
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
My galaxy a53 is facing network issues, call issues. Not able to load web pages. OPPO is providing very good performance with the same Sim card. Also most of the time calls are not getting connected.
0 Likes