cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy A

I REQUEST ALL WHO ARE POSTING PDFS HERE TO STOP POSTING THEM HERE , THIS APP IS SOLVING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS , IT IS NOT A BOOK CLUB , I ENJOY... View Post

when will South africa get the one ui 6.1 update for the samsung a54 View Post

Don't know, check for updates at least once a week View Post

Posted by      in  Others

You guys weren't joking when you said South Africa gets updates last. I don't think I've ever actively check this much for an update to... View Post

The One UI 6.1 update is being rolled out gradually across different regions. Keep checking your dev... View Post

Posted by      in  with Galaxy

Download the PDF of 'The Paradise Problem' by Christina Lauren now! Immerse yourself in this must-read book filled with romance and adventure.... View Post

seriously i love to read aswell , But this is a app for technical problems to solved , would very ap... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S

Can we stop these people posting pdf books we tryna solve our tech and phone issues and learn new features, cant see anything every second post is a... View Post

It really is annoying , I love reading but this is not the place for that View Post

This question is for everyone who has the latest One UI 6.1 update installed.Is it my imagination or did they make the quick panel even more... View Post