Original topic:

Send Feedback / Report a Bug to Samsung

(Topic created on: 12-19-2019 11:45 AM)
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Options
Community Guidelines
Please follow the steps below to report a bug/an error or to provide feedback directly to the Samsung developer team.

STEP 1- Open the Samsung Members App, here you will first see the homepage as shown in picture below.
In the tab at the bottom of the screen, click on 'Get Help' (red arrow).

STEP 2- Select 'Send Feedback' (red arrow). Here you also get options like contacting Customer Service through Live Chat or Call and also instant troubleshooting using Remote Support. An option to find Service Centres and Track Repairs is also present.

STEP 3- Select the 'Error reports!' (red arrow) option.

Note- A pop up asking you permission for sending log data from phone may be encountered. This log is used to analyze system status, diagnose errors and to further enhance performance.
Although this option uses mobile data, I suggest to keep it at Always.

STEP 4- Select the relevant option according to the problem here. Just for an illustration I will select the Others option and proceed further.

STEP 5- The error reporting page will open.
The Frequency (blue arrow) drop down has to be set at the appropriate value, if the problem occurs Sometimes then select that or select Always if it occurs everytime, if it happened only once then select Once.

In the text box below the frequency tab, describe your problem as accurately as possible along with steps to recreate it if possible.

The Paperclip icon (red arrow) on top right can be used to attach screenshots of errors, videos recreating errors or such. 

Finally the Paper plane (green arrow) icon is used to send the report to Samsung. 

Note- During collection of logs the phone might become a bit slow or unresponsive transiently.
Do not close the app until the error log is sent which will then be reported in the status bar as a notification.

80 Comments
contact
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
Dear sir
I suggest you that your next update ,you may be provide live settelite map in wallpaper and samsung health foot step update.
Sumsung pay facillity lots of bug if you want to know about your bag and fixed tha call me i can help to update you bug and advertisement of samsung pay easy and secure, samsung provide me a wallet, money transfer , loan, old phone exchage facility in one apps in a single plateform , to in crease your sell sir
0 Likes
Sanidul1999
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
Samsung galaxy A73 5g This Mobile NFC not supported Screenshot_20221122-021234.jpg
0 Likes
WARDONZ
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
Give maintenance mode in Samsung note 20 ultra 5g. Can't store any personal files because of no maintenance mode. All our files and data will be in risk when we give our phones for service without maintenance mode.even after updating one ui 5 android 13 samsung didn't give maintenance mode. Can't even use wallet how safe if we store any personal stuff in wallet . If we give phone for service all these things will can easily be accessed by service personal without maintenance mode. I wanted to replace my display for that I'm waiting for maintenance mode update. Kindly provide maintenance mode update in note 20 ultra 5g
0 Likes
shakthi2
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
Please update an display fingerprint option and app lock option without it it is really difficult for users
0 Likes
chirucharan
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
Slow network data mobile also slow why
0 Likes
gaur92
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
The samsung screen looks a bit yellowish. Can it be fixed through next software upgrade or is it just how it is
0 Likes
dgk424
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
After recent software update phone charging slowly and discharging quickly
0 Likes
Suga12345
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
I Tryed To Open GAME Plugins from Galaxy Store it's Shows Unable to Run GOS LITE PLEASE FIX THIS SAMSUNG M02S ANDROID 12 UI 4.1
0 Likes
krishna7890
Beginner Level 3
Community Guidelines
After this update m33 5g network not working
This mobile is 5g mobile but it shows 5g not support what is this bloody update, before update it works well but after update not working.Screenshot_20230504_212112_Software update.jpgScreenshot_20230504_220250_Airtel.jpg
0 Likes
adityadb
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
Bro is your phone fixed? And does 5g works if u r in 5g coverage area?
0 Likes