Original topic:

Galaxy note 9 screen problem

(Topic created on: 11-22-2020 09:50 AM)
John4
Active Level 3
Options
Community Guidelines
Just after the update of ui .25 the display isn't working properly... At first i thought that my phone is 2 years old that's why it is having this issue but when i visited all my friends those who are using same note 9, i found the same problem... Please do something to improve this problem or we will throw this fucking Samsung phones into Dustbin🚮 .. After wasting such a big amount of money we got this chunk which often heats without any reason and while using camera  it looks like that phone works only in using camera because the phones get so heat that you can fry pop corn on it...
10 Comments
Dsharad56
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
Don't use ur dustbin bro. use samsung's dustbin and record it live but before that demand for restoration to the earlier version.This may work.
In updates these people must be sending some hidden files to corrupt and damage the phone so that people will exchange the ole for a new! all business techniques of our Indian strategy makers.Can't these stupids think better than this to make a base wide by serving the customers in a better way to please them.
John4
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
yeah you're absolutely right, they just corrupt the phone with junk files so that you WILL DEFINITELY BUY A NEW PHONE...This is their policy to make new buyers...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
ui .25 ? or 2.5 ?🤣🤣
0 Likes
John4
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
it's 2.5... 😋
0 Likes
trijeshwar
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
same problem with mine. it freezes frequently now and then post update
John4
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
it's happening to all note 9 users... They're doing this so that u will buy a new samsung phone...
0 Likes
Andrew7
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
my note 9 display turned yellowish
Samsung_Support3
Options
Community Guidelines

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
John4
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
your solution for heating issue doesn't work...ok, what's about the screen problem???
0 Likes