Original topic:

Community Content - Feedback Request

(Topic created on: 06-29-2020 11:36 AM)
Avinav
Active Level 7
Options
Community Guidelines

Hello Members

Want to request you all to take 2 mins to read below and share your view-point on a few things. 

As part of a campaign to encourage our Members community to share their hobbies and passions, we have asked BAs to start the conversation by sharing their own hobbies, passions and other non-tech topics. 

Some active users have expressed that they feel this content is not relevant. This in OK, as long as the discussion remains civil. Many users have participated in this discussion properly.

But out of these, some (like darkvarder1) have taken things too far (example of a comment below)

Avinav_0-1593408779523.png

• Users like this take every opportunity to blame Moderators when they get banned. But they are openly threatening other users who are completely minding their own business.
  • They feel that communicating via memes is an effective mode of giving feedback, where many users and BAs are actively using the feedback section, sending error logs and participating in Beta programs. 
  • They keep inciting others to fight with them on other channels like twitter and discord.

Do users like this represent you and your attitude towards your fellow Members?

Want to take your opinion on below 3 things - 

1. Should users like this be entertained, or be removed with zero tolerance towards violent threats?

2. Do you mind the occasional off-topic threads on the Members community? 

3. Do these threads make it difficult for you to find other relevant content? If yes, Would you prefer if there was a different sub-forum for such off-topic threads?

Thank you in advance for your valuable feedback! 

Resolved!
113 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines

oh yeah if you are ready deal with me then i would ton down my self as well yes it could be funny but its necessary 

Gst26
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
My interest has gone to nil...As this forum is flooded with such tasks only in others section...So, now a days I am accessing only the Galaxy gallery section and enjoying the photos of users from around 11Pm-12.30 am in night rest rarely I am accessing the forum except for commenting on replies I got on my posts & Comments...And what feels more funny that even BAs are not supporting BAs by liking their posts except very few😂🤣..Are Bhai sab APNI-2 Kahaniya Daal rahe ho, Apne dusare bhayoun ki Kahaniyou ko bhi tou like Karo🤣😂 Mujhe Lagta hai Yaha bhi Politics ho Raha hai😂🤣
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines

if dont want war then just listen to me I know the comment was  wrong I am terrible felt bad about this also i apologies but you guys also need to  listen , i have not intention to give threats but you guys some time force me to do so , if you guys are ready to solve the froum problem then i would be fine and i would no longer do such kinds os activty if you listen to me care full , if not then i will put up mail against you guys 

Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines

War?? Do you see what I mean? 

No one is forcing you to threaten users. You are ONE user, you have to understand this community is not your pet community,  where you will keep complaining and if things don't happen as per your wish, you will threaten others. 

I have been listening to you carefully. You attitude is definitely not welcome on this community. Please feel free to mail, I am sure no one will agree with your behavior and comments.  

Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
@Gst26

Staying on topic, does switching off the others subforum not resolve your problem? You can view remaining posts on Community..

Also, your PoV on users threatening others..
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
@Avinav...In your point you said " your PoV on Users threatening others" kindly explain what does it means?? So I can respond accordingly...thanks...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines

oh really then why dint you made it clean on first place may i know about this 

Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines

@Gst26

What I meant was are you OK with users using such language against other community members? Many feel this is a small deal, but we have to treat it like a serious matter so that such instances never recur. This is a much smaller and closer knit community, on most forums there is zero tolerance towards such behavior. Wanted your PoV on this. 

Also, many users regularly put up memes, jokes etc. Those have never been removed. Same for feedback, as long as the discussion remains healthy and constructive. Feedback (even negative) is always welcome. 

I will genuinely invite you to communicate with BAs and share feedback with them, asking them to escalate it via the proper channels. That is the whole point of being in a community.

Gst26
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Dear... Avinav...I have posted a whole Comment below including all these, so will not go again for all these things...
Community Guidelines
1. Threatening is wrong always
2. He can be given a final warning
3. There can be separate forum for contests.