Original topic:

Wow Samsung

(Topic created on: 09-08-2022 09:38 AM)
SUVANKAR03
Active Level 3
Options
Community Guidelines

Wow Samsung WE are in India And the Samsung is doing a nice job in tha AOD section The INDIA's flag is not free but the other countries flag are free wow . It's not right friends we have to talk about this right now right here . 
13 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Bruh🤦
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Let me clear this up. It's the developer who created this chose it not to be free, not samsung. You can criticise his/her decision but never prove it wrong.
0 Likes
SUVANKAR03
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
Developer of whom?
0 Likes
SUVANKAR03
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
Developer of which brand ?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
No particular brand.Mostly they are independent developers especially for themes, AODs and wallpapers. Anyone can develop/create AOD, apps,themes, wallpapers etc and publish it on galaxy store or play store.
0 Likes
SUVANKAR03
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
Bro is your brain in your legs . Which brand it's promote can you use galaxy store in Vivo or oppo or apple if you can show me . The brand is selling the India flag in there app whatever any one can develop We are Indian our flag should be free not other countries flag . The other countries flag is free . That's ok then free all flags na?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Haha you I d i o t s don't even know abcd of an Android and how it's works. And blindly assume anything and talk any s h i t. Not wasting my time in this anymore.
0 Likes
SUVANKAR03
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
Don't talking shits ok I am working In egale view ok . And I know how it's work 🤣 . I think you have to know
0 Likes
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
Bro unko pata hai dusri country ka flag kaun khareedga is country mein, har koi apni country ka khareedega, bro it's creator's strategy