Original topic:

Community Content - Feedback Request

(Topic created on: 10-07-2020 05:07 PM)
Avinav
Active Level 7
Options
Community Guidelines

Hello Members

Want to request you all to take 2 mins to read below and share your view-point on a few things. 

As part of a campaign to encourage our Members community to share their hobbies and passions, we have asked BAs to start the conversation by sharing their own hobbies, passions and other non-tech topics. 

Some active users have expressed that they feel this content is not relevant. This in OK, as long as the discussion remains civil. Many users have participated in this discussion properly.

But out of these, some (like darkvarder1) have taken things too far (example of a comment below)

Avinav_0-1593408779523.png

• Users like this take every opportunity to blame Moderators when they get banned. But they are openly threatening other users who are completely minding their own business.
  • They feel that communicating via memes is an effective mode of giving feedback, where many users and BAs are actively using the feedback section, sending error logs and participating in Beta programs. 
  • They keep inciting others to fight with them on other channels like twitter and discord.

Do users like this represent you and your attitude towards your fellow Members?

Want to take your opinion on below 3 things - 

1. Should users like this be entertained, or be removed with zero tolerance towards violent threats?

2. Do you mind the occasional off-topic threads on the Members community? 

3. Do these threads make it difficult for you to find other relevant content? If yes, Would you prefer if there was a different sub-forum for such off-topic threads?

Thank you in advance for your valuable feedback! 

113 Comments
Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Hi

The Unpacked Kits have been dispatched to 25 lucky winners already. They have recieved mails for the same. :)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
ok 👍sad 😥
tonyjaa
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
after sometime MI phone used to 2 year not any problem China byekote Samsung phone used only 8 month my screen small spot after 2 days after today's big biggest port customer care and Samsung care and Samsung cannot response mymy phone
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Hi Community Manager, since 2, 3 days 5, 6 users are posting unnecessary thing on samsung memebers feeds due to which we are unable to find out real post. They are posting unnecessary adverstiments thing thought we are REPORTED them but these thing are being posting countinously please block these thing and help us to use our member app productively. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
Hi Community Manager, since 2, 3 days 5, 6 users are posting unnecessary thing on samsung memebers feeds due to which we are unable to find out real post. They are posting unnecessary adverstiments thing thought we are REPORTED them but these thing are being posting countinously please block these thing and help us to use our member app productively. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, community manager block them they are creating spam all over the feeds, we cannot even find out post because of them. REPORT, REPORT, REPORT
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Please block these type of profile without giving warning , they post irrelevant post on the blackmagic everytime .
He posted 108 posted until now every single minute on community .
Community page are flooded by these type of messages .
We as an expert / user unable to help the genuine people who are facing some issue or want help.
Important post disappear in these posts .
Awaiting your action on this .Screenshot_20201019-111303_Samsung Members_216958.jpgScreenshot_20201019-111322_Samsung Members_216959.jpg
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
hi ..Abhinav please make me brand ambassador..you can't believe how I can increase note20 sale...before 1 year I submitted my form..but nothing happened...believe me I think it's not difficult
Avinav
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Hi

Being a BA is not about this. You can interact with current BAs to learn more.
Keep an eye out for the next round of BA recruitment and you can apply. Last year's applications were used to select BAs and fresh applications will be taken this year.

Also, its Avinav. :)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
that is writing mistake ....AVINAV ....I know....but from BA what I can learn ?🤔 see my solution ... don't take it otherwise but frankly speaking except few of my old friends like sidhabhi , abhi, ashuhero ,crazy boy, hardest, matin ,you , .....rest of all are bogus 🤣 ...please forgive me but it's true .... better make me BA ...I will give 75% achievement 😎