Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Fast Charging isnt Working on my A30 anymore and I need help

(Topic created on: 04-09-2021 11:28 AM)
WolfGang93
Active Level 5
Options
with Galaxy

Hi I was Hoping to ask my view sams about this issue i mean the phone was working just fine but suddenly it stopped fast charging and im using the correct cable and everything....so what else can i do to get to work i tried swotching the Fast Charge on and Off and it just isnt working at all. 
10 Comments
shakira786
Active Level 5
with Galaxy
Try the following not sure if it will help
Go to Menu > Settings > Battery and look for the Fast cable charging option. If it's not enabled, make sure you tap on the toggle and turn it on. After this, plug in the phone with the original charger and see if Fast Charging is working properly now. If it doesn't, try restarting the phone and plug it in again.
WolfGang93
Active Level 5
with Galaxy
Thank you so much 🤗🤗🤗🤗let me try and hook it up and connect it and see if it'll connect cause i tried the first....option no harm in trying it again
shakira786
Active Level 5
with Galaxy
Hope it helps!
Maps_sam07
Options
with Galaxy

Hi, WolfGang93 please check to see if "Fast Charging" is turned on.

1. From the home screen, select Apps.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Battery Device Care.
4. Select Battery.
5. Select Menu.
6. Select Advanced settings.
7. Select Fast cable charging.

Is "Fast Charging" enabled?

WolfGang93
Active Level 5
with Galaxy
I'll try that Thank you for the advise
0 Likes
WolfGang93
Active Level 5
with Galaxy
@Maps_sam07 and @shakira786

I have tired both of your methods which im greatful and unfortunately regret to inform you i was unable to get my phone working or charging with its Fast Charge capability.

So from what i can my Fast Charge toggle in the settings....keeps acting up.

When i plug the cable in the toggle completely turns grey and im unable to toggle it off or on and the phone charges normally

But when i release the cable it them releases the fast charge toggle and i can turn it on and off

20210409_105120.jpg

20210409_104859.jpg

0 Likes
2Pae
Active Level 7
with Galaxy
Various number of cables can fast charge, but it could be your current cable isn't functioning properly(it could be old, or severely damaged) , try using another cable to check if your current has problems.
WolfGang93
Active Level 5
with Galaxy
I have used a different cable from a friends still the same result but ill give it another go see how it goes

Thanks
0 Likes
2Pae
Active Level 7
with Galaxy
Alright , please give me some feedback.
0 Likes