Original topic:

unable to install: unexpected error

(Topic created on: 12-28-2020 01:14 PM)
Mahendra14
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Hi guys, Am not able to connect or install my galaxy s10 lite to my galaxy fit 2 smart band. Galaxy wearable app installed would not able to connect to fit 2. It gives  me error. I have posted the screen shot.

Is galaxy s10 lite is supported to fit 2, What might be wrong.
28 Comments
Wearables
Are you on Beta Android 11?
0 Likes
Mahendra14
Active Level 4
Wearables
Thank you....not in Beta ... I found out the problem... i have changed some internal settings. so now it's working fine. Thank u all guys.
jhoff123
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

What settings did you have to change? I'm had a similar problem with my earbuds and after some messing around I was able to fix it. I don't know what I did but I think it had to do with my samsung account.

Mahendra14
Active Level 4
Wearables
In my case, it dint install or download when connected to wifi. so I was trying with wifi. when I used my mobile data it started to work and working fine.
markeslava28
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

hello there! I am getting the same error. I have tried switching off WiFi and connecting via mobile data. I also tried unpairing my watch to my phone multiple times but I have no luck.

Jazr0911
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hi, I recently experienced this error. Try to uninstall/install the app. Reset your watch. Then connect using your mobile data. These are the things I have done. I hope it helps.

0 Likes
Members_bjz7bF6
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

which setting u changed

0 Likes
Wearables

To fix this issue you must download plugins

You can download it from here 

You must download plugin

You must download plugin

plugins

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/galaxy-watch4-plugin/galaxy-watch4-plugin-2...

0 Likes
akshatpuri31
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hi.. I'm facing the same error while connecting my galaxy watch 3 with Tab S7 LTE.

Tried to modify everything to basic but failed. 

Anyone else who had experienced this lately? Please help