Original topic:

Watch 4 classic charging

(Topic created on: 03-25-2022 02:42 PM)
wasi76
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables

Dear friends, I buy watch 4 classic and it's battery charge 80% in more than 3 hours so I want to know it's my watch have some problem or series 4 charging speed is slow?
7 Comments
Wearables
Hi, no this is not normal, are you using the original cable that came in the box and a samsung charger? I have one and it takes 2 hours max if at 0% and not a fast charger or around 1hr and a half if using the fast charger. Anyways the watch will also alert you if a slow charge or not an original charger is used.
wasi76
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yes original cable in box and samsung charger 45 w
Wearables
The watch won't benefit from the 45W as it only charges at 15w if im not mistaken, but make sure it's well fit on the charger, or try a couple of chargers you have. But how a 45W charger? The watch cable is usb A and all the 45W chargers are usb C... Something is not right here
0 Likes
wasi76
Active Level 3
Wearables
Making connection from USB A to type c . I charge watch😅
0 Likes
Wearables
If you are using some kind of a converter it will not pass through power, just a small advice, in order to benefit from high W charging, the cable or converter has to be rated 5A, else u will get maybe 5W out of the 15,25 or 45W!20220325_153631_164324_1648208193.jpg
wasi76
Active Level 3
Wearables
Ok thanks. I will check with other charger and hope will right everything
0 Likes
Wearables
I'm sure the watch is fine 😄 good luck, keep us posted!