Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 touch not responding

(Topic created on: 05-24-2021 01:03 AM)
sri07
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Hi ,

My Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 touch is not working well. I am getting laggy touches and UI. 
Please help with solution to resolve the issue.
12 Comments
Wearables
Did u try to shutdown and reboot the watch. If not pls long press lower right home button and tap on shutdown. Then wait 5 minutes, press the home button and restart. If this does not help, you might have to goto Settings and check the Touch Sensitivity option to see what it is set to. You can adjust to see if that improves. You can access that in Wearable App in Advanced section.
0 Likes
sri07
Active Level 6
Wearables
Hi , I tried all these things . It dint work . Still the UI is quite laggy
0 Likes
Wearables
How old is the watch now and what is the Tizen Version running on it. Pls also specify if Bluetooth or Bluetooth n LTE Version. Which phone is it paired to
0 Likes
sri07
Active Level 6
Wearables
Watch is just 8 months old. It's LTE version . And tizen version is 5.5.0.2
It's the latest
0 Likes
Wearables
OK then ur OS is current.
1. Check if have not downloaded too many songs or images on the watch.
2. As per Samsung Watch Manual you can also perform Hard Reboot by pressing home key for 7 seconds.
3. If all this does not help pls take a backup of your watch and then u might need to do a data reset. Resetting the Galaxy Watch Active2

If the methods above do not solve your problem, perform a factory data reset.
On the Apps screen, tap  (Settings) → General → Reset. Alternatively, launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile device and tap Home → General → Reset → Reset. Before performing the factory data reset, remember to make backup copies of all important data stored in the Galaxy Watch Active2.

0 Likes
sri07
Active Level 6
Wearables
How to get rid of this **bleep** issue now, so disappointing20210524_224818_30447.jpg
Wearables
Cover it with your palm completely as the sensor detects that, it is a setup check. Did u manage to reset the watch? Hope it is better now and screen is ok
0 Likes
sri07
Active Level 6
Wearables
I am not sure , I am not to get ride of the setup check it's stuck I tried over with the palm no luck
0 Likes
sri07
Active Level 6
Wearables
That touch your palm went, my display touch is not working well it's not responding only
0 Likes