Original topic:

Warranty Issues

(Topic created on: 02-29-2020 11:57 PM)
AdityaSaboo
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

I'm a resident of India

I had purchased Galaxy Active 2 Smart Watch from a Retail Store situated in Dubai named DG Saraf on 24th Jan 2020. While purchasing I had asked the salesman about the Global Warranty and the salesman claimed it has Global Warranty and I purchased it

I was using the watch and after a month or so when I was traveling It got shut down automatically it got rebooted several times but in the end, it stopped responding. It is not even charging and also when kept on charging it's getting overheated when charging.

I contacted Samsung Customer Care and when checking upon the serial no it showed that This Product is out of Warranty.

I even contacted SarafDG via email and they said that the warranty is only applicable across UAE.

How is it possible for me to send my watch back to Dubai and Get it fixed?

0 Likes
6 Comments
visheshverma
Active Level 4
Wearables
No brother......never purchase any phone or smartwatch from any another country because they only say it has a global warranty but it don't has.......sorry bro i think you wasted your money this time.....Samsung customer service refused to repair my phone as i was paying for that but they denied to repair as it is not purchased from india.....i have to throw that after a year
0 Likes
AdityaSaboo
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
So they won't even repair in India?
0 Likes
visheshverma
Active Level 4
Wearables
no bro....
0 Likes
visheshverma
Active Level 4
Wearables
because software and hardware are different in all regions.....this is what the said....
0 Likes
AdityaSaboo
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I mean does it matter so much?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
0 Likes