Original topic:

Never Buy any product from samsung shop especially Watch 4

(Topic created on: 09-20-2021 04:26 PM)
ASHU3893
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I have placed a order for galaxy watch 4 lte on 30 Aug and the expected delivery date was 10 sep and now they extended the date by 20 Oct.and the customer support was also clueless.aftwr paying the full amount in advance I have to wait for 2 month to get the product.Guys if u want to save your valuable time and money never Buy any product from samsung shop.
TJIRUDAYARAJ
Active Level 3
Wearables
11 September, delayed by 10 days, i don't know when i will get in hand, may be in two or three days. So total 15 days delay.
0 Likes
Falcon21
Active Level 4
Wearables
I booked on 31 August and today I received msg that order is ready to ship
0 Likes
ASHU3893
Active Level 3
Wearables
Which variant
0 Likes
Falcon21
Active Level 4
Wearables
Gw4 Classic lte 42mm silver
ASHU3893
Active Level 3
Wearables
Did u get any mail regarding delay in your shipment?
0 Likes
Falcon21
Active Level 4
Wearables
Yes my order was supposed to be delivered on 10th , but I got email saying I will be shipped on or before 13 , after that directly today I got invoice for my order followed by 'order is ready to ship' msg
0 Likes
Falcon21
Active Level 4
Wearables
This has happened first time. Not only in india even foreign markets are facing this issue, just have patience guys
0 Likes
RohitAvi
Active Level 4
Wearables
Cancel if you have an option. Its not an upgrade. All the good features of tizen watch have been taken away. Even emails doesn't have an app. ECG, SAMSUNG PAY & BP features are not activated for indian users. Even the watch software isn't as good as my watch3.
0 Likes
AjnasO
Active Level 4
Wearables
Outlook app is there. I am using that for emailing.
0 Likes
Wearables
Here I ordered a earphone and some accessories . And received in just 4days🤣.
0 Likes