Original topic:

My Galaxy Watch 4 Classic went on Pink Color with white line

(Topic created on: 01-29-2024 10:46 AM)
shossain0707
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

I am surprised that suddenly, My Galaxy Watch 4 Classic's Display has gone Pink with a white line on top and is not displaying anything after the recent UI Watch 5 update. The watch is working in the background and the screenshot is given as an attached file. Even after force restart it shows a Pink screen as soon as the screens start. Pls help me to sort out this problem. 

20240129_102241.jpg
4 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. So that they can check the exact issue with the device and fix it at the earliest. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
shossain0707
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
It means that it's not a software-related issue. If so, I'dn't like to invest money in this more.
It's my bad luck. However, I m going to switch to Apple.
0 Likes
Pranavjc
Active Level 3
Wearables
Hey my watxh 4 classic turned into complete orange , did u get free replacement of the display
0 Likes
Pranavjc
Active Level 3
Wearables
Go get ur watch checked in samsung service center and get a job sheet sent to ur mail . Then use samsung member to get the WhatsApp samsung care to complaint the same issue and ask for free replacement
0 Likes