Pair the Galaxy Buds with a mobile device
1. Insert the Galaxy Buds into the charging case. Make sure the earbuds are sitting in the correct position.
2. Close the charging case. If the battery indicator light doesn't flash you'll need to charge the earbuds for at least 10 minutes before they'll pair to a phone or tablet.
3. Open the charging case. The earbuds will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
4. On a Samsung Galaxy device you should see a popup from the SmartThings app asking you to connect the earbuds. Select Connect.
If you don't have the SmartThings app installed; and for all other devices, connect the Galaxy Buds to the device with the Galaxy Wearable App. iOS devices can pair the Galaxy Buds through the normal Bluetooth menu.
Download the SmartThings or Galaxy Wearable apps from the Galaxy App or Google Play stores to pair the Galaxy Buds to Android devices running Android OS 5.0 and higher, with more than 1.5GB of RAM.
5. Follow the steps on the Galaxy Wearable app to finish the connection.
To connect the Galaxy Wearable to a mobile device, install the Samsung Galaxy Wearable app. Depending on the mobile device, you can download the Samsung Gear app from the following places:
- Samsung devices – Galaxy Apps
- Other Android devices - Google Play Store
- iOS devices - Samsung Galaxy Watch from the App Store