Thank you for reaching out to us and apologies for the inconvenience.
Samsung Pay will only connect to one device at a time. This is by design( and its security features).
The battery life of your smartwatch will vary depending on how you use it.
The following may cause the battery to drain quickly:
- having the screen brightness set to max
- leaving applications open and running
- running background services, such as location tracking, heart rate monitoring, or other activity tracking features
You can check your smartwatch's battery usage in the Galaxy Wearable app (this may be named 'Samsung Gear'). Closing apps that are running in the background can improve the smartwatch's battery life.
1. On your smartphone or tablet, open the Galaxy Wearable app.
2. Select Home.
3. Select About watch.
4. Select Battery.
5. From here, you can see the usage time and check which apps are using the most battery.