Original topic:

GALAXY WATCH 42MM AIRTEL POSTPAID

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 06:32 PM)
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
I had paired my NOTE 20 ULTRA with my 42mm Galaxy Watch & added data plan after that It said that it may take some time to setup until than dont disconnect both devices.And the progress is still showing as in screenshot..I had added and deleted data profile 2 time before because after adding data plan also watch was showing Emergency Call Only. I wasnt able to change network also,it was showing Failed to connect.So i reseted the watch and deactivated the data plan and again set up the services after which it is showing Setting Up Network Service for your watch,This may take some time please wait...It is been more than hour,I will w8 more  of 2 or 4 hours as i read that it would take sometime 4 hours atmost to setup network on watch.
If any one have proper suggestion & troubleshoot guideline kindly comment

Note- I have AIRTEL POSTPAID 

UPDATE- FOLLOWING THE NORMAL PROCEDURE WITHOUT DISCONNECTING WATCH FROM SMARTPHONE AND LET THE SETTING FINISH UP HAD TAKEN ALMOST 6 HOURS (AIRTEL INDIA) AND NOW NETWORK APPEARS IN WATCH TOO.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Wearables
Clear data of Wearable app and try, also try to reset watch.
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Wearables
Done Already
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Wearables
Done what cleared data or reset or both?
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Wearables
Clear data cache..reset watch , replaced sim....still setting up service is showing
0 Likes
Nealph
Active Level 6
Wearables
You need to get the service activated from service provider (Airtel).
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes