Original topic:

13 days of disappointment with my F12

(Topic created on: 04-30-2022 06:18 PM)
Sreejusreedhar
Active Level 1
Options
Unpacked 2024
I bought  my phone from samsung shop via savex technology. Actually I got the phone on 17 April and I activated it on 19th April.

I have used samsung phone on my clg days. Samsung chat 322 qwerty. From tht experience I bought this. But this F12 was huge headache for me till the day I bought. Let you guess.. yes network issues. I can't get internet throughout or can't get stable Hotspot from f12. I connected with customer care on 23rd april. Said reset all settings. I done restore factory settings. Still the same problem. But if I put Sim on my old phone Lenovo , it's internet is simply smoothly as always. Again called customer care 29 April , they directed to service center. On 30th April I went to service center they are try to prove this is because of jio Sim. Okay but how come it work on other model of samsung and other companies phone. Because till 17 April I was using internet without any network issues. They now saying to take duplicate jio Sim. They have reason that Sim which is older than 3 years won't work properly ( internet). They said replacement warranty is calculated on invoice date. How come we know the phone performance while phone inside parcel baggage. Such a great replacement warranty calculation. Actually 30th April was my 13th day and I could get a chance of getting replacement. They said no chance hence its software related issues. Okay trying another time with service team to get the issue solved. Otherwise 

I WILL SELL THIS PHONE HALF THE PRICE FOR MY FELLOW SAMSUNG FAMILY. ( I know no one buy since you now know the story) i could try OLX 

SAMSUNG PLZ DONT SELL THESE TYPE OF DEFECTED SMARTPHONE
7 Comments
Unpacked 2024
Like and comment for better reach 😆🥴
0 Likes
Sayandeep2004
Active Level 6
Unpacked 2024
I will buy how much it will cost
Unpacked 2024
Yup bro.. first need to know what the service people saying. If the problem unresolved, I will sell this to you. Cost has to be calculated.
0 Likes
Unpacked 2024
Try to complain on online consumer firm you might get full refund.
Unpacked 2024
Thank you. Yup surely will think about it
0 Likes
Unpacked 2024
If you think you are being exploited you must do it.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Unpacked 2024

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes