Original topic:

volume problem

(Topic created on: 08-19-2020 11:58 PM)
annu590
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
Samsung m30 volume is very slow,

What can I do for increased my Samsung m30 volume..
Plz help and reply..
29 Comments
hK0909
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
it's volume is Itself low.Its not an issue.M30s is louder than m30.i am having both.M30s sound is Louder but clarity and Deep sound is there in M30.
Solution
Samsung_Support4
Options
Tech Talk

Hi there,

Sound issue can be caused due to several reasons. Samsung recommends avoiding lamination on the speaker.

Please perform the following steps to fix the issue:

• Check the mode. Settings> Sounds and vibrations> change the mode to sound and Increase volume (Ringtone, Media, Notifications, System, and Bixby Voice) to maximum
• Settings> accessibility> Hearing> Disable Turn of all sounds/Mute all sounds
• Diagnose the device using Samsung members application> phone care/Diagnose> Interactive check> Speaker

• Sometimes 3rd party apps may also cause the sound issue so check your device in Safe mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Tech Talk

I Have same problem on my M30s. No solution is given on samsung members. Just the person told wait for next update or go to service centre. They may help you. It is my second experiance about samsung mobile. I had same experiance for J2 2016. Once update are installed till one year - wanrranty period no problem. But after warranty period update comes randomly & phone starts to give problem. If you approach the centre, the quality of the service & the ways the people talks can not be suffered by the persons from civilized society. Just we proves foolish. Now we understand why sumsung was penalised inGermany. But it is India who bothers for customers. At one side china phones are prforming well after 2-3 years. & here Samasung just making us foolish as  we are attratced in the name of patritiosm. It is worst experiance. At last I purchase a new VIVO. shame on the name of the samsung.

0 Likes
Tech Talk
Yss
0 Likes
annu590
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
thanks..

Trying, let's see if
0 Likes
saafu
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
samsung m30s volume is very low
what can I do to increase call and media volume at high .
please help
0 Likes
80SunilBisht
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
volume issue on my M30S ...please provide me a resolution on this ...serious issue I have applied all the recommends mentioned by moderator..still with same issue.
bobbymurali
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Samsung m31 output volume of media is coming from internal speaker not from external speaker
0 Likes
kc2017
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
Samsung M30s volume is very low