Original topic:

samsung note 9 screen problem

(Topic created on: 04-16-2020 12:32 PM)
maddynote9
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
I am facing serious issue of screen from last few days, it has started happening without any physical damage, I have also searched and seen there are so many similar cases with Samsung galaxy note 9, since samsung galaxy series has it's own reputation and unique brand identity, mass problem like this must be addressed immediately.
Regards 
#samsunggalaxynote9screenproblem
4 Comments
SyedMakdhoom
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Try This :-
1) Try Fectory reset To Your Smartphones
2) Notice Your Smartphone On battery Charging Is It Repeat!! If Not Than Change Your battry From Genuine Samsung Service Care
maddynote9
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
thanks but not work .
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

Check device in safe mode:-

Enter safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears.>Press and hold the power off icon.

Exist safe mode: Press volume down and power key simultaneously for 5 seconds to restart the device.

Note: If your device functions correctly in Safe Mode, it is most likely that the issue lies with a 3rd party application that can be uninstalled to resolve the problem

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application> send feedback > error report/ask questions). 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

maddynote9
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
if you are boot then okay, else you are **bleep**, whole world is facing and quoting this problem and you as ... telling me this **bleep** to do this, do you think we have not tried this ? go and tell this to your boss .
0 Likes