Original topic:

playing pubg mobile on A6 PLUS need help

(Topic created on: 08-17-2020 03:53 PM)
MUHAMMEDSHIBIL
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
Hello people,

Anyone plays pubg mobile on A6 plus, if yes. Then do you have any lag issue. Some time i feel lag while playing. My settings smooth graphics and high. If you playing without lag then pls.. tell me what you guys do or which settings you guys use. My main problem when i jump in livik it take 3..4 sec to load the buildings and when everything ready i try to move and enemies are ready with gun to kill me. So i hate livik but don't have that much problem with erangel or any other map but still some time it happens little except livik. My internet are strong and 40..20 ms, i am using mobile data. 

I purchased this phone spending 18,990 rs, but can't play pubg mobile in low settings😢. I am a huge Samsung fan. Now my dream to take a 2nd hand s8, to play pubg mobile, not that easy becoz still studying need money from parents. I know lots of brand like mi has high performance phone in low budget. But i feel love with this sam settings and etc..
5 Comments
Tech Talk
Have to tried performance mode in game launcher?
Tech Talk
bro, it is in focus on performance
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Yeah that is performance mode only.

Tech Talk
This model has a very outdated processor bro and in my opinion you only get low quality graphics option to play pubg, you can't change it to high and ultra.
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk
Livik is in beta.. it may improve later.