Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Any update regarding march security update
80 Comments
kothandaraman
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
network issue in my new sumsung m31 this is good networking area but mobile not support what I do.
0 Likes
kbhld
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Samsung.....I m also facing issue of network in my new m31 in both SIM bsnl & idea.plz help......
mitdahiya
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I am facing network problems in my samsung m31 phone....my airtel net is just running like 2g🤬🤬🤬🤬
0 Likes
praveen10
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I bought samsung m31 with so much expectations but the network prblm ruined everything worst from samsung give us solution
SurjeetSoni
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I bought galaxy m31 and after using the phone four days, I am not happy with this. Unexpected Week signals, getting -115dBm and less most of the time while getting more than -92dBm in my 2.5 years old moto phone and oneplus 3t at the same time and same sim.

during speedtest.net using same sim in 3 phones, speedtest.net starts sending packets in m31 when other phones are about to finish. kind of delayed request and response.

Not able to enjoy live streaming on youtube to date. Surprisingly Older phones are working fine without bufferring on the same telecom network.

And this is not belong to this but there is no inbuilt software to control data like limiting foreground and wifi data to apps, as almost all other brands providing in 14k.

What to do with 6k mAh battery, if you spend lot of time staring the screen and letting loose the battery.
0 Likes
Naveenallu
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I'm also facing the same issue it's completely get bad impression on this mobile and I went Samsung service center also but still my issue was not resolved can you please support us to get out from this issue
0 Likes
SurjeetSoni
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I was also thinking about going to service center today, but seems that this is not software part but manufacturing fault that people are facing same issue. Samsung might not do any upgrade in this as launching m31s. I think, we will have to suffer this.
0 Likes
sillasandeep
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
iam facing network drop issue on my new Samsung galaxy m31
0 Likes
jballer
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I am facing this same issue,please samsung should do something for this immediately ,I am a student and facing lots of trouble
0 Likes
usnegi
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
i am facing network issue on my new Samsung m31
0 Likes