Original topic:

**bleep** Samsung Service Centre Technicians

(Topic created on: 11-23-2023 10:15 AM)
Galaxy05
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
I think the majority users of Galaxy F62 are simply blind or dont know the how the Oled display looks. Because there are only few complains about the Screen Colours problems but the problem is real and its happening to majority of users. 
Also Galaxy M51 and F62 technically shares the same display and both of them are facing screen colour fade problem I mean they have the exact hole punch size with exact camera inside, plus both of them have same Super Amoled Plus technology.
If a normal consumer like me can understand these basics then why the **bleep** cant samsung Technicians.
After going to the service centre the Technician literally said its just with my unit, I didn't argue there but underneath i was like "Are you a fool? How cant you see the problem being raise on Samsung’s community section, thousands of users are complaining but you dumb are like its just with my unit" I mean **bleep** you Samsung Service centre member, I very well know you definitely are an illiterate but still I want my screen fix, its your Samsung team who did this to my display now you are only going to fix it.
5 Comments
its_sujeets37
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Same problem with my A71
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I fed up with Samsung over this issue. Wasting my time visiting service centers and technicians act like fool and act they didnt notice issue with F62 and M51 happening around the internet. A good company will take responsibility of their mistake and value customer. These ***** are asking money to repair my phone which was completely fine before 'their' update. I will make sure non of my friends or family buy a samsung ever !
Deku31
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Yes bro i will too make sure non of my friends or family buy this pathetic brands devices
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to please share contact details of service center on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
nil79
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
facing same with my f62.black colour faded.will new update solve the issue?
0 Likes