Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

Alive Intelligence: Smart Crop

Posted in: Tech Talk

Smart Crop in Screenshot Wish to ask your friend about which pair of shoes should you buy? It’s simple, just take a screenshot of the e-commerce page and share it with them. Taking screenshots, to capture your smartphone screen, has become a very com...

Posted by: Admin
Community Manager

Alive Intelligence: Multilingual Typing

Multilingual Typing in Keyboard Have you ever faced issues when you're trying to type in your native language (non-English)? It sure gets a little difficult when your keyboard keeps auto-correcting it to the closest English word. It takes longer to t...

Community Manager

Alive Intelligence: Search with Finder

Have you been waiting for the weekend to start watching a web series but weren’t sure which app streams it? It can be difficult to keep checking all the video-streaming apps to find your desired web series. Or did you want to buy a particular pair of...

Community Manager

What is Samsung Knox?

Samsung Knox is a combination of a proven security foundation built into Samsung devices, and a mature suite of business solutions leveraging this platform, Secured by Knox. Built into Samsung mobile devices, Samsung Knox protects all your data - so ...

WiFi Calling Explained! 🔥

Major telecom providers in India, Jio and Airtel have recently rolled out and enabled WiFi Calling services on a variety of devices. What is WiFi calling? How does it work? Does it affect your ongoing cellular plan? Well, I'm here to answer all those...

Unwanted & Hidden alarm

From the past couple days something weird started to happen in my phone Galaxy A50. There's an unwanted and hidden alarm which goes off every morning 7:30 a.m. I can't dismiss it, snooze it or even lower down its volume. I deleted all my alarms cause...

system update

Hi,I didn't recieved android 10 and samsung one UI 2.0 in my samsung A50 yet. Please tell when i get notification of UI 2.0 in my phone.

Posted by: singh6
Active Level 1

VOWIFI CALLING AKA WIFI CALLING

SO WHAT EXACTLY IS VOWIFI:In simple words Vowifi also termed as "wifi calling", which allows customers to make and receive calls over a wifi network.You need not to change your existing numbers, just find out if your handsets are compatible with this...

new features coming your way

https://news.samsung.com/global/capture-more-of-what-you-love-with-new-features-on-galaxy-s10-and-galaxy-note10 Follow this guy's now you don't need s20 series to buy your current S10 and note series are being newly power packed go check it out

gaming with style

GPU Driver updates coming to several Google and Samsung phonesBack in December during the Snapdragon Summit, Qualcomm announced its updateable GPU drivers for its Snapdragon 765 and 865 platforms. Today, Google introduced its new Android GPU Inspecto...

ramming it

Samsung ships first million EUV-based DDR4 RAM modulesMICHAIL, 25 MARCH 2020Samsung announced its first million 10nm class D1X DDR4 RAM modules based on the EUV (Extreme Ultraviolet) lithography process have been shipped as the company is planning to...

new features

Android 10 is best update as it refines the phone however Android 10 is a beta version hence the company is looking towards identifying problems and rollout a stable version laterhttps://www.blog.google/products/android/android-10/

gestures

Samsung’s One UI 2.5 update will enable Google’s gesture navigation in third-party launchersAfter facing perpetual criticism for its sluggish TouchWiz UI, Samsung made the long-overdue update to its user interface in late 2018 with One UI. Samsung’s ...

s20 new feature

Turn the Samsung Galaxy S20 hole-punch into a battery indicator with Energy RingAs manufacturers have tried to push the limits of bezel-less design, we’ve seen several “solutions” arise. Pop-up cameras and later notches were the first big trends, and...