Original topic:

🙂 a little old but good feature of assistant

(Topic created on: 10-28-2020 11:41 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tech Talk
Google assistant launched a feature many days before..called what's on my screen feature.... if you search something popular things like popular  person ,movie ,song then it will directly bring all the available links where that is available.                                                                                                        As an example i searched pokiri movie then tapped what's on my screen option...... it bringed all the links where that movie available..it's either YouTube or Instagram or song inside Spotify ....REMEMBER FRINDS, AFTER LAUNCHING GOOGLE ASSISTANT YOU HAVE TO TAP OVER THAT OPTION NOT TO ASK THE COMMAND...THEN ONLY IT WILL WORK IF THAT LINK AVAILABLE 

7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
it was good before not doesn't work accurately 😂😂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
how ?😝 it's accurately work in my device.....but people do mistakes that they command whats on my screen where it needs to tap
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
whats my screen pucha koyi aur dikatha he
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
to tu puchega keyun ?😅😅 uo puchne se nehi hota ... click karo option ko ..screenshot dekh 1st screenshot
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 1st point this is not new. Second before Google lens launched this was more accurate and find each single word on screen and gave search results with meaning too. after Google lens this is not that accurate and results are less compared to before.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
puchna tap karna same hi he.. ok google "whats on my screen " bholo results detha he
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
nehi aab aisa nehi hain🤣🤣 google ke ander mentioned hain uoSmartSelect_20201028-170556_Chrome_476.jpg