Original topic:

Secure folder and knox security is missing in Samsung M31 mobile

(Topic created on: 06-13-2020 09:39 AM)
BirenderKumar
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk

I have purchased M31 mobile without any negative point that samsung secure folder and knox security will be absence in M31. Not happy with product.  I Wait for Samsung solution otherwise will switch to other brand. Eg. Vivo

Provide Secure folder & other app which are absent in this phone as soon as possible. Without these how we can recommend Samsung to our friends

8 Comments
TheRipper1920
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
U can dwnload s secure
Siddharthapandit
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk

Can't install S secure as well. It says "Your Device isn't compatible with this version". What version do you suggest?

TheRipper1920
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
install it from galaxy store
BirenderKumar
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
What a benfit of S secure. S secure lock only app. Samsung should give update for Secure folder. Without it the Samsung m31 is useless.
So manny drawback in M series like as Samsug pay, mini, bike riding mode, Secure folder, Samsung s pass etc. This is useless. i have done a big mistake to buy it without reading about this. Samsug selling battery and display in 17000 only. This phone have only battery and display nothing else.
Siddharthapandit
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk

I too feel the Same way!

I purchased a Galaxy M31 and found that Secure Folder is not there, Bixby is not there. I can't set google home on my screen. I feel cheated now.

I used Samsung Galaxy R 8-9 years back and it was good, recently I was using Samsung Galaxy A50.

I used Nexus phones and I bet they were the best phones I have used so far and going by experience I should have moved to Pixel phones. But I had faith in Samsung that's why I did not go to Pixel and chose Samsung but I think it is time to go back to Pixel and the best part is Samsung doesn't care.

0 Likes
nagu_creations
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Yes I am also facing same problem with Samsung M31. I purchased a Galaxy M31 and found that Secure Folder is not there!!!

SAMSUNG please give me any alternative solution for this. 

That is possible in the next update?

Badman123
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I also
0 Likes
bharatw
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Samsung A21s model secure folder
0 Likes