Original topic:

Samsung m30s restart issue

(Topic created on: 10-07-2020 07:38 PM)
rockstar1
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Please help me my Samsung Galaxy m30s restart very quickly and I was not able to use my phone at all.
0 Likes
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
frequently?
1. clear cache partition once.
2. once restart mobile in safe mode and see if you face restart there.
0 Likes
Subrahmanya
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
I'm also facing the same issue.. tried all the possible way.. sent bug report n no of times still it's of no use.. There are many m30s users facing the same issue.. Every week one or the other will post they have restart issue. but still samsung is not accepting.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
maybe the software glitch.. reflashing firmware may help..
0 Likes
saikouluri
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
bro i too have the same restart issue and even in safe mode it is restarting
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
if your mobile restarts in safe mode also then either boot partition issue will be fixed by reflashing firmware. or motherboard problem for both cases you have to visit service center.. so i suggest you visit and have physical inspection.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
go to safemode and observe is there same issue in safemode too
if not then problem may due to other downloaded apps
and if same issue in safemode then try to visit service centre and get reinstall your software update

steps to turn safemode;
long press on power button>
long press on power off option>click on safemode >your mobile will restart and turn into safemode.

Keep in mind that in this mode only inbuilt system app will work
0 Likes
rockstar1
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
no improvement
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
i already told you if same issue in safemode, then you need to Visit service centre and get reinstall your software update
0 Likes
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Yeah samsung is intentionally bricking m30s devices beacuse they want you to buy the newer ones so you have 2 options don't connect your phone to internet and after hard reset or put the time before 15 august