Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung lacking basic features!

(Topic created on: 08-21-2020 03:09 PM)
BrightZee
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Without making it lengthy I'll come straight to the point.  
It is unfortunate that Samsung lacks some basic features that exist in all Android phones which cost cheaper than Samsung. 
Some of the missing samsung features are:

1. Call history is cluttered. its everywhere you cant keep track of calls easily. One person  calling you 10 times a day wil be shown in 10 different logs...its all over the place. But on other phones it is shown in folders..one person 100 calls just one log for that and you click on that you get details.

Other features like ; no way to open flashlight from off screen, three finger swipes to launch some shortcuts like split window, no built in app lock/
s-secure doesn't exist now.

These features don't require any special hardware and  they are alredy available on all other brands.
All we need is a small software update so we can get these really essential features which make life easy.. These features  are  useful to everyone. Once you use them you cant go back. 
I want samsung to acknowledge it and give us some peace.
HOPE
0 Likes
23 Comments
Tech Talk
Only, if you are not satisfied with secure folder..else for S and N series secure folder is one of the best and effective option and S secure is only for mid range devices
0 Likes
BrightZee
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
s secure creates a different copy of app...if i move whatsapp or Instagram or gallery to s secure...original app will be be outside and a copy will be inside s secure... s secure is good for files but not for apps
0 Likes
Tech Talk

Download S Secure from Galaxy store, it is still there, but some devices might not support S Secure.

0 Likes
BrightZee
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
s and n series don't support it and it doesn't actually show up even if you search it.. M series phones have it