Original topic:

Samsung f62 network issue

(Topic created on: 05-13-2021 12:23 PM)
shra1kr
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
I'm not able to connect to internet and there was no help given from samsung. 
I recommend not to buy this product as this has lot of issues. 2 issues that I can tell you which is overheating and network issue. If you are purchasing any mobile and internet is not working then that device is of no use.
I checked the sim with other device and it was working perfectly. So the problem is with the samsung f62 device.
0 Likes
8 Comments
Tan98
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Many F62 users are facing same problem
keyan3266
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Yes for me too also. Escaled so many times. Till now no response
shra1kr
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
They should have checked before launching the device..this is a basic requirement for any smart phone...and this is highly priced.
0 Likes
keyan3266
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
For this price we can buy one plus nord with snap dragon high end processor with 5g support. Samsung will loose customers and reputation soon.
0 Likes
shra1kr
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Definitely they are loosing customer.....when I had discussion with my friends regarding this issue..they said that I shouldn't have taken any samsung phone as there is no support from care and it's highly priced for no reason......and that's true......minimum thing what we expect is a good customer care support to fix the issue..but after knowing the issue also..samsung don't want to fix this.....really pathetic
RajaRP
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
I have been facing the same issue. plz Samsung issue Carrier aggregation
0 Likes
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
shra1kr
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
As there is no help from samsung... I would like to ask samsung if they can buy this product from me on half price...50% off for samsung only....
0 Likes